Terms and Conditions
CannaEvo wishes to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. CannaEvo does not take any responsibilities regarding country specific legal situations or provide legal advice. Please inform yourself about the legal status in your country, as we cannot guarantee delivery. Contact the local authority to verify that we can ship to your country.
For bank wire payments, please remember to state your order number or contact person, otherwise the delivery time will be prolonged since we have to match the orders.
If you wish to return an item, you may do so within 14 days from receiving it. You will receive a refund within 14 days from when we receive the item at CannaEvo. You have to send an email to info@CannaEvo.es and only after receiving a confirmation mail for the return, you can return the products. The address where the product has to be returned to, will be communicated in this email. Items should be returned new and in the condition in which they were delivered. Please enclose relevant bank and account information. And please keep your mail receipt as proof of shipment. Costs associated with payment and delivery processing are covered by the customer.
Please check your shipment carefully upon arrival to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping. All claims for damaged product must be made with 48hrs of receipt. We are selling our products as containing cannabidiol. We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and as such, because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we make no claims as to any extra benefits for products containing cannabidiol. If you have questions about this product, please contact our customer service team at prior to purchase.
1) By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we are unsure of you age, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
2) By placing an order at CannaEvo you accept all responsibilities regarding the legality of the products that will be shipped to you. All products on the website are legally permitted in the Spain. It’s your responsibility to know the rules and applicable customs regulations that exist in your country.
3) CannaEvo.es does not guarantee in any way that the products available on this website are valid or legal / permitted outside of the Spain.
4) CannaEvo.es does not provide any medical assistance.
5) You accept that it is your responsibility for all damages, penalties, loss of income or property resulting from the purchase, consumption, use or abuse of a product from CannaEvo.es. The Company and its owners, representatives and employees can not be held liable.
6) If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, please contact us at info@CannaEvo.es
At CannaEvo we work hard to ensure that our customers are happy with our services. However, should you be dissatisfied with our services and the matter cannot be resolved with our Customer Service, please submit your dispute via the ODR-platform. The ODR-platform The European Commission provides a platform for online out-of- court resolution of disputes (known as the ODR-platform). The ODR platform is the single point of entry for out-of- court disputes resulting from online sales and service contracts. You can access the ODR-platform via the link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Your dispute will then be submitted to the competent dispute resolution center.
- Calle Castaños 6, 03001 Alicante, Alicante/Alacant, Spain
- Tel: +34 658 30 38 78
- Email: email@example.com